The Amazing American's got talent

 Top Most Unexpected, Shocking Auditions Ever On Britain's Got Talent

Made by MusicTalentNow, subscribe to my channel for more videos like this :)

Hope you enjoy it, have a good day!




Alesha: Well hello there!

Saulo: Hello.

David: It’s a yes from me!

Alesha: What’s your name?

Saulo: I am Saulo from Canary Island.

Alesha: How old are you?

Saulo: 28 years old.

Alesha: 28...that’s good.

Alesha: And, uh...*chuckles*

Amanda: What’s your star sign?

Saulo: Leo.

Alesha: Oh, Leo the Lion!

Saulo: Yes.

David: Same as me.

Alesha: Saulo, are you married?

Saulo: No.

David: Wonderful news.

Alesha: So what’s the big dream of yours, Saulo?

Saulo: I want to show to the whole England what I can do

Alesha: Good luck!

Saulo: Thank you.

David: ...Oh dear.

Amanda: Nice skin complexion...(inaudible)

David: Yeah.

Músic - Feeling Good

Declan: Oh! I thought he’d missed it then.

(Declan) - Wow, blimey.

(Anthony) - Wow, that’s impressive

(Alesha) - Hello...DJ John

Tell us a bit about yourself

(John) -  Hello there, I’m from Newcastle upon Tyne.

(Alesha) - Hey!

Come on John. Come on John lad. and john what’s your dream  and who is your musical inspiration  it’s very Newcastle based deck come inside  we need to translate I cannot understand the word he said.

 Nice to meet you

    

Comments