FULL MATCH - Undertaker & Roman Reigns vs. Drew McIntyre & Shane McMahon

The Undertaker returns to the ring, teaming up with Roman Reigns in a No Holds Barred Match against the tandem of Shane McMahon & Drew McIntyre at WWE Extreme Rules 2019: Courtesy of WWE Network.



"Hard work pays off, dreams come true. Bad times don't last, but bad guys do."- Scott Hall

"I came to chew bubblegum and to kick ass... and I'm all out of bubblegum."- Rowdy Roddy Piper

"Maybe the ghosts have a glass ceiling? Break through that glass ceiling, ghosts! I plan to."- CM Punk

"I bring smiles to people's faces. I also stand on people's faces. Balance."- CM Punk

"Do you know what it's like going through life better than everyone else? It's hard."- CM Punk
 


"I am the best in the world at what I do."- Chris Jericho

"I never thought I was a bad person. I just thought I was the one good person living in a world of bad people."- Dean Ambrose

"There are three things in this world that will survive a nuclear explosion: Twinkies, cockroaches and Dean Ambrose."- Dean Ambrose

"Blood, sweat and respect. The first two you give, the last you earn."- The Rock

Comments