FULL MATCH - Undertaker vs. Shane McMahon

Shane McMahon returns to action in a grueling Hell in a Cell encounter with The Phenom: Courtesy of WWE Network.



Champions are people who get up when they can’t.
Unknown

When you go the extra mile, it’s never crowded.
Unknown

He that is good at making excuses is seldom good at anything else.
Unknown

There are no losers in wrestling, only winners and learners.
Unknown

The reward isn’t as good without the struggle.
Unknown

Failure is part of success, but failure will never stand in the way of success if you learn from it.
Unknown


Wrestling has been a way of life with me day in and day out. I won’t get too far away from it. I might walk through the wrestling room once a week – I could go every day if I wanted. But just walkthrough, make sure it’s still there.

Gold medals aren’t really made of gold. They’re made of sweat, determination, and a hard-to-find alloy called guts.

Wrestling is the only sport I’ve ever competed in that puts you totally in a situation of constant motion without breaks. I could play football or baseball, swim — but there’s always some kind of situation that would break my thoughts, break my concentration.

The 1st period is won by the best technician. The 2nd period is won by the kid in the best shape. And, the 3rd period is won by the kid with the biggest heart.

Comments