TOP GOLDEN BUZZERS on Britain's Got Talent 2020

 Watch the best auditions on Britain's Got Talent 2020 (BGT). Check out the top 5 GOLDEN BUZZERS auditions, including all the best moments from Simon Cowell and the judges.


"Spread love everywhere you go. Let no one ever come to you without leaving happier." -Mother Teresa

"When you reach the end of your rope, tie a knot in it and hang on." -Franklin D. Roosevelt


"Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else." -Margaret Mead

"Don't judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant." -Robert Louis Stevenson

"The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams." -Eleanor Roosevelt

"Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn." -Benjamin Franklin

Comments