Surprising Superstar smooches:

Feast your eyes on some of the most surprising Superstar smooches in and out of the squared circle, featuring John Cena and Vickie Guerrero, Lana and Dolph Ziggler and more!


-"If you want to see Chris Jericho drink a beer with Stone Cold Steve Austin, give me a doo-a dee-dee-dam, dee-dee-doo."-Chris Jericho

-"That was the absolute worst catch phrase I've ever heard in the history of Monday Night Raw."-Stone Cold Steve Austin

-"I'm Jerry Lawler, I make fun of women because I have no self-esteem."-Santino Marella

-"Helen Hart is so old, she remembers when the Dead Sea was sick."-Jerry Lawler

 


-"I have balls the size of grapefruits and come this Sunday, you'll be spitting out the seeds."-Vince McMahon

-"You know, Alundra Blayze, with her looks could star in TV westerns...if she had two more legs."-Jerry Lawler

- "They try to get me to watch The Condemned and I said NO,NO, NO. It's a sad fact Stone Colduh can't act he should GO, GO, GO. He likes to hang out in baaaaaars, I gave his movie zero staaaaaars. They try to make me watch The Condemned and I said uh NO,NO,NO."- Santino Marella

-"The Rock says this, if the Rock hits you he'll kill you. If he misses, the wind behind the punch will give you pneumonia and you'll die anyway, so the choice is yours, jabroni."-The Rock